1. Homepage- here you can add your first stack by insert URL and view outside scans
2. Main Dashboard- enabling overview as applications group manager. Drill down interface into a single stack level.
- My group- Search and view groups by names. Add new Groups and view collaborators.
4. Inventory Manager- view plugins on each stack, search by module \ plugin \ themes \ disabled \ enabled mode.
5. Policy Settings- Set level according to business type, define organisation policy compliance roles.
6. CI (Continues Integration): Connect to your favorite tools at: Slack, GitHub, Platform, Bitbucket, and more….
7. Updates Center: view critical updates and get notifications right on time to take action.
8. Performance manager: View insight from Page Speed (Google) to improve stack performance.
9. Accessibility manager: View errors and code warnings.
9. Availability scan, view downtime on timeline.
10. Backups update manager: set update and track backups history.
11. SEO- View critical issues, recommendation for search engine optimization
12. Event Feed: Live tracking on user’s activity in the single stack level, view postings, logins, media uploads and more.
13. Collaborators Manager: Customise who can see your group, add new or delete collaborators.