- Download Stacksight plugin from WordPress.org: https://wordpress.org/plugins/stacksight/
- Add a Stack on stacksight.io. Look for the Add Stack button.
- In the setting page for the newly created stack, you will find a few lines of code that go into wp-config
.php . Copy those lines and put them almost at the end of your wp-config
.php file, just before the line that reads `require_once(ABSPATH . ‘wp-settings.php’);`
- Enable the plugin in WordPress and paste in the Stack ID (the stack ID is in the same Stack’s setting page from where you copied the embed code)
- Visit the configuration page and enable some features: (at `/wp-admin/admin.php?page=stacksight` )
- Under the Features tab, enable some features and save:
- Stacksight sends some of its updates upon cron run, so make sure cron is running on your site. If cron is not running, we will try to run it for you.
- Now is a good time to go and do something else, like working on your website content for example. Within a few minutes Stacksight will start building your health profile.
- Go back to https://apps.stacksight.io/ and see how the information gets richer as time goes! Fix the reported problems and see your website’s health getting better 🙂